"We are a generation without weight in history. No purpose or place. We do have a World War. We have No Great Depression. Our War is a spiritual war; our Depression is our lives. We are created through the TV to believe that one day we’d all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we are not! "

Sunday, October 9, 2011

..Ping!...

The last post was way too serious!I promise the next post will be something lighter.And, in case anybody hasn't has noticed, I have redesigned my blog! The previous look was too depressing.This is better, I think.Another frail attempt to bring some positiveness in the system.

And I just finished reading this "awesome" book called "Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell" by Susanna Clarke. It seems the book was released in 2004 and met with positive reviews. I came across the title while aimlessly browsing through a page listing "25 Greatest Fantasy Novels" and instantly liked the premise of the story line and so ordered it in Flipkart.It took three days to finish the book and the book had quiet a few surprises!

Why am I rambling about this book? Well, because I have decide that my next post will be a book review (on this book, duh!) otherwise it will be a short story!.But that will take another week or so. In the meantime, keeping doing...uh...what ever you are supposed to do ( :P )!..

Mine!!!!!!